1) How can I trust the driver?
2) What happens if the driver does not show up on time?
3) How and when do I pay?
4) Do I need to give the driver a tip?
5) What happens if the driver has car problems while on our way to the airport?
6) Will I get a refund if something happens to the car while en route to the airport and I'm late or miss my flight?
7) What happens if I miss my flight?
8) Is there a place for me to write a review for the company and/or the driver?
9) Is there a cancellation policy?
10) Is there a charge for extra passengers?
1) Safety is our primary concern! SocialDrv runs a background and dmv check on every driver. We also meet with each driver and conduct our very own, customized in-person interview, prior to accepting them as a driver. Additionally, SocialDrv will provide you with the driver's name and picture, so you know exactly who to expect when it is time for you to be driven to the airport. Finally, we ask all customers for their review on the driver after the ride has taken place. We maintain a very high standard and drivers with negative reviews are not involved with SocialDrv.
2) In the very rare event that a driver fails to show, we will reimburse your payment. In addition, SocialDrv will cover 50% of any additional transportation expenses you may incur in order to complete your airport ride.
3 You will pay SocialDrv directly (via a link we'll provide) prior to the ride taking place. DO NOT pay the driver.
4) As with most services, givings tips is completely at your discretion.
5) In the unlikely event that there is a problem, please call SocialDrv as soon as possible so we can have a customer representative pick and drop you off to the airport directly.
6) No, as unfortunate circumstances do occur every now and then, a refund will not be possible. However, we'll do everything in our power to make sure these things do not occur and the ride goes as smoothly as possible.
7) This will be handled on a per case basis. However, in general, if the driver picks you up at the time you requested, then missed flights will generally be your responsibility. But again, things happen, and depending on the specific scenario, SocialDrv will work with you to ensure as smooth a process as possible.
8) Absolutely! We would love to get a review from you and take all reviews very seriously. SocialDrv has a Yelp and Facebook page. Please leave a review on either of these and/or comment on our page and let us know how we are doing.
9) A 100% refund will be granted up until 3 hours before your scheduled pick-up time. Cancellations within a 3 hour window will result in a forfeit of the full amount. For rides scheduled between 1:00am - 9:00am, the cancellation must be submitted prior to 10:00pm the night before the scheduled ride in order to receive a full refund. Cancellations after 10:00pm will result in a forfeit of the full amount.
10) Nope! Just let us know ahead of time exactly how many passengers there will be and we'll find a driver & car that fits.