1) Can anyone sign up to be a SocialDrv Driver?
2) How much do I get paid for driving someone to the airport?
3) When will I get paid?
4) How will I know where to pick the passenger up from?
5) Does pricing go up if there is more than one passenger?
6) How can I notify the passenger once I am at his/her place?
7) Is there a cancellation policy?
1) Drivers must be at least 22 years of age and have a clean driving record. Along with pulling a driving record, we'll also perform a background check on all applicants. Additionally, SocialDrv has it's own in-person interview process that all applicants go through prior to being accepted as a SocialDrv driver. Don't worry, it's not as daunting as it sounds! Please reference Driver Requirements
for more detailed information with regards to what we look for in our SocialDrv drivers.
2) Driver rates are anywhere from $25/hr to $29/hr depending on the time and day of pick up.
3) Payment will be received after the ride has successfully been conducted. SocialDrv will process your payment directly, within 24 hours. Please DO NOT ask the customer for any payment directly.
4) SocialDrv will provide you with an address for where the passenger wishes to be picked up from. All details will be arranged for prior to the ride taking place.
5) No, there is no charge for additional passengers. However, the number of passengers, pieces of luggage, and other details will be finalized prior to the ride taking place.
6) We will be providing you with the passenger's phone number for you to call upon arriving at the address. Please be sure to arrive promptly on time. The customer will also be given your number.
7) No, there is no cancellation policy. However, canceling on very short or no notice may result in termination.